Страници

четвъртък, 3 януари 2019 г.

Another blog update / Ъпдейт относно блога


Hello, 

The past year was horrible for the blog. But life has been more than good although busy...and it will become even busier sadly. Because of this I have decided to change the language of the reviews...again. Three years ago I dropped Bulgarian and continued to write only in English as writing in two languages was enormous strain for me. As things got busier and busier and there was less and less time for writing the number of articles even only in English started to go down. And sadly it was not only the number of articles, but also their quality. 

So I have decided, despite the fact that this decision will cost me around half of the auditory I will write reviews from now on ONLY in Bulgarian. I am very thankful to all of you who have read the blog all these years. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It means a lot and it really saddens me that I will lose you. I make no money from the blog, but I was really glad that so many people from different countries were passing by to read MY reviews. 

My reasons for this decision are really simple:

1. I hope that as native in Bulgarian it will be easier for me to write and I will manage to pump more content.

2.  This blog, despite its ups and downs, has been active for 5 years and I want to continue supporting it. To do this I should make writing as simple as possible. It is that or ending Shalog as a games review blog, and I do not want this.

Happy 2019 and let it be the best year for all of us!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Здравейте,

Някои от вас вероятно са стари читатели на блога, други са нови, но независимо от това, здравейте! До преди три години този блог се вписваше на два езика - български и английски. Оказа се обаче, че да пишеш сам на два езика е много изтощително и изисква много време и за това преди три години, с цел да не загубя голяма част от аудиторията започнах да вписвам блога само на английски.

За жалост времето за писане не е много и броят на статии, макар и само на английски намаля значително. Особено през миналата година. Намаля и качеството на текстовете. За това реших, макар и трудно и след дълго мислене да започна да пиша ревюта само на български. Това ще коства около половината аудитория на блога, но се надявам да дойдат нови хора. Причината е да се реша на тази стъпка е, че е или това или да спра да вписвам блога. А след пет години активност, не искам да го спирам и за това от днес нататък ревюта само на български.

Приятно четене и се надявам новата 2019 да е по-добра за блога, за вас, а и за мен!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар